Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Infant Sets!!

Infant Sets - $12.00 each.
EachSet includes a band and three bows.
The Band is an elastic crochet - this is great for infants as it will not put presure on their sensative heads. All bow can be interchanged and used later when she has more hair. You can also purchase any regular bows to add to the set. Band Colors available are: Purple, Pink, Yellow, Blue, L. Blue, White. Each set will be unique so what is posted is what I have in stock. Please email me for specifics.




2 comments:

Ferret said...

These are sooo cute! Can you pick your colors? We live in grovetown and have been buying from kid 2 kid but your's are sooo cute!

God and ADD Created this in all its Glory said...

You can pick your colors. Email me for specifics. I have several bands & Any bow to match. email me at the yahoo address and I'll give you specifics